If anyone has burning questions, fun stories, things in common with me, representation proposals, guest blogging ideas or just wants to say hi without putting it online for everyone and their dog to see, feel free to fill out the contact form and I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m able.
Talk To Me
- Copyright Rosemary Lauryn. All rights reserved. No part of any text filed under "Journalism," "Poetry," "Novel Excerpts" or "Short Stories" may be reproduced or distributed in any medium without express written consent of the author.
I Recommend …
I Was Here on These Days
May 2017 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blasts From the Past
I Tend to Talk About …
Goal: Write filler chapters. Transcribe edits. Work on synopsis. Have sent to at least one agent by January 31, 2012.
Goal: Transcribe Chapter Eighteen by September 8, 2011. Begin research for agents.
Status: Partially Complete
Goal: Write a bit of the next chapter by October 1, 2011.
Status: Partially Complete.
Goal: Write a bit more of Chapter Four by July 15, 2011.
Goal: Fill in little details of larger outline and begin writing (at least the first chapter) by January 1, 2012.
Goal: Make it More than that.
Timeline of Life and Submissions
1/28/12 - Literary ezine Laptop Lit Mag launched
1/13/12 - Hired as Assistant Editor of Hudson Valley Magazine
4/8/11 - Short Story "Fairy Tale" written
5/22/11 - Graduated Summa Cum Laude in 3 years from Fairfield University
Status: Half Complete.
Goal: Write another scene by June 27, 2011.
- Molly Murphy #mystery by @Rhysbowen 4.5 stars! Great fun :) Review here: bit.ly/1MnkTxs 1 year ago
- not a fan of Barbara Taylor Bradford's Letter From A Stranger. bit.ly/1Pnf9ns #boring #weakplot 1 year ago
- New review up! (sorry I've been awol, but, I have a baby). Once Upon A Prince by @RachelHauck bit.ly/1N5JoRx Good stuff! 1 year ago
- So disappointed in The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan bit.ly/1B2piDG 1 year ago
- Catching up on my reviews #momshavenotime Here's #Landline by Rainbow Rowell. Also #notmyfave bit.ly/1HrgrfG 1 year ago
- 25,282 Visitors