I do not know what I would do without these characters and their stories, they have been with me for so long. They are my best friends, my most intimate lovers, my enemies. And here they are for you to read. I do hope you love them as much as I do. I won’t share their complete stories, naturally – some of them are not even complete yet. And after all, if you read the whole thing here, you won’t have an excuse to go to the bookstore and pick them up after I publish them.
- Copyright Rosemary Lauryn. All rights reserved. No part of any text filed under "Journalism," "Poetry," "Novel Excerpts" or "Short Stories" may be reproduced or distributed in any medium without express written consent of the author.
I Recommend …
I Was Here on These Days
June 2018 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blasts From the Past
I Tend to Talk About …
Goal: Write filler chapters. Transcribe edits. Work on synopsis. Have sent to at least one agent by January 31, 2012.
Goal: Transcribe Chapter Eighteen by September 8, 2011. Begin research for agents.
Status: Partially Complete
Goal: Write a bit of the next chapter by October 1, 2011.
Status: Partially Complete.
Goal: Write a bit more of Chapter Four by July 15, 2011.
Goal: Fill in little details of larger outline and begin writing (at least the first chapter) by January 1, 2012.
Goal: Make it More than that.
Timeline of Life and Submissions
1/28/12 - Literary ezine Laptop Lit Mag launched
1/13/12 - Hired as Assistant Editor of Hudson Valley Magazine
4/8/11 - Short Story "Fairy Tale" written
5/22/11 - Graduated Summa Cum Laude in 3 years from Fairfield University
Status: Half Complete.
Goal: Write another scene by June 27, 2011.
- Molly Murphy #mystery by @Rhysbowen 4.5 stars! Great fun :) Review here: bit.ly/1MnkTxs 2 years ago
- not a fan of Barbara Taylor Bradford's Letter From A Stranger. bit.ly/1Pnf9ns #boring #weakplot 2 years ago
- New review up! (sorry I've been awol, but, I have a baby). Once Upon A Prince by @RachelHauck bit.ly/1N5JoRx Good stuff! 2 years ago
- So disappointed in The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan bit.ly/1B2piDG 3 years ago
- Catching up on my reviews #momshavenotime Here's #Landline by Rainbow Rowell. Also #notmyfave bit.ly/1HrgrfG 3 years ago
- 25,305 Visitors