I’ve been a terrible, negligent “It.” I was tagged in this little game, not once, but twice and have yet to produce anything. My apologies to Lua and Goggles and Lace!
Anyway, this little game in which I have been a horrid sport is one where we fellow writers can see each other’s handwriting and get more of a glimpse of our blog buddies, even though we may live halfway around the world and will only ever see each other … never. It’s just a good spot of fun to see more of the real people behind the fabulous posts we all read and comment on religiously. And who didn’t like playing tag as a kid?
RULES IF YOU’RE TAGGED:
- Your name/blog
- Lefty or righty?
- Letters of the alphabet you like to write
- Letters you HATE to write
- Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
- Write in CAPS: CRAB, HUMOR, KALEIDOSCOPE, PAJAMAS, GAZILLION
- Favorite song lyrics
- Tag 7 people
- Any drawing or miscellaneous note.