This has nothing to do with writing. I was on my friend’s blog and she posted about how she felt bad for the Olympian who withdrew because of scandalous pictures taken of him and how we should but out of people’s lives, we’re all just human etc etc with which I totally agree. And then it made me think of this charming skit from last summer so here it is. Enjoy!
Funny as Hell
About Miss Rosemary
2 responses to “Funny as Hell”
- Copyright Rosemary Lauryn. All rights reserved. No part of any text filed under "Journalism," "Poetry," "Novel Excerpts" or "Short Stories" may be reproduced or distributed in any medium without express written consent of the author.
I Recommend …
I Was Here on These Days
Blasts From the Past
I Tend to Talk About …
Goal: Write filler chapters. Transcribe edits. Work on synopsis. Have sent to at least one agent by January 31, 2012.
Goal: Transcribe Chapter Eighteen by September 8, 2011. Begin research for agents.
Status: Partially Complete
Goal: Write a bit of the next chapter by October 1, 2011.
Status: Partially Complete.
Goal: Write a bit more of Chapter Four by July 15, 2011.
Goal: Fill in little details of larger outline and begin writing (at least the first chapter) by January 1, 2012.
Goal: Make it More than that.
Timeline of Life and Submissions
1/28/12 - Literary ezine Laptop Lit Mag launched
1/13/12 - Hired as Assistant Editor of Hudson Valley Magazine
4/8/11 - Short Story "Fairy Tale" written
5/22/11 - Graduated Summa Cum Laude in 3 years from Fairfield University
Status: Half Complete.
Goal: Write another scene by June 27, 2011.
- Molly Murphy #mystery by @Rhysbowen 4.5 stars! Great fun :) Review here: bit.ly/1MnkTxs 1 year ago
- not a fan of Barbara Taylor Bradford's Letter From A Stranger. bit.ly/1Pnf9ns #boring #weakplot 1 year ago
- New review up! (sorry I've been awol, but, I have a baby). Once Upon A Prince by @RachelHauck bit.ly/1N5JoRx Good stuff! 1 year ago
- So disappointed in The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan bit.ly/1B2piDG 2 years ago
- Catching up on my reviews #momshavenotime Here's #Landline by Rainbow Rowell. Also #notmyfave bit.ly/1HrgrfG 2 years ago
- 25,283 Visitors